Thursday, March 11, 2010

CSN Review

I was recently introduced to CSN stores. They literally have thousands of quality items across their sites. CSN is a Boston based online retailer that has grown to become one of the top 3 online US retailers of home and office goods with over 200 online stores. Some of their stores include www.diningroomsdirect.com, www.cookware.com, www.moremailboxes.com, and more!


Some of my favorite items are their super cute toddler beds!
What child wouldn't want to sleep in one of these cute beds.

or

To top it all off all of the prices are super reasonable.

They offered me the chance to do a product review of one of their great children's toys and I jumped at the chance. My daughter's favorite time of the day is bath time so I decided to choose a new bath toy for her. It was so hard to choose just one thing because they had such a wide variety of stuff you can't find at your local toy store. I chose the octo-sorter bath toy.


She had a great time trying out her new toy.
It never hurts that it was slightly educational and lately she just loves to sort shapes.

She would also work intently on it with her tongue sticking out which is what she does a lot lately. I personally think it is a cute little tongue.

It worked exactly as described and was colorful and lots of fun for my daughter. Her favorite part was the one tentacle that could squirt water. She just loves to splash around.


A huge thank you to
CSN for allowing us to review one of their bath toys.

I would definitely recommend the company to anyone with online shopping needs....which is almost everyone.

Edited to add: After using it a couple more nights I discovered the numbers are out of order. They go 1,2,4,3,5. I do not know if it was a mistake with mine or if it is manufactured that way. Since the toy is also educational I would see this as a drawback to buying it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment