Thursday, July 31, 2014

Freshly Picked Moccasins are the Ultimate Baby Fashion Accessory

I received a sample for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
 
With 2 little girls of my own I have learned there is something to be said about cute baby accessories. I never go overboard as they already have a wardrobe that is far better than my own but I do love getting them a few really nice pieces that really are truly adorable. When it comes to adorable moccasins Freshly Picked has the cutest colors and designs out there. They can be paired with any outfit to take the cuteness factor up a few notches.
 
 
Each one is made with durable leather to make a soft soled shoe that is incredibly flexible and super comfy to wear. They are handmade in the U.S.A. and have hidden elastic to make them easy to put on and take off but they still stay on when they are worn.
 
 
These are the limited edition neon pink pair and I am in love with the bright and bold colors!
 

My daughter is almost 3 and is able to put these shoes on all by herself. I personally feel they run a tad large but that is just my  opinion.


There is absolutely no filter on these pics, the shoes are that bright!


These would make the PERFECT baby shower gift. They come in colors like camo, brown and purple and would be extra adorable for newborn photo shoots and all the other people at the baby shower will ooh and awww at the cuteness of them.

 
I have to include a picture of these adorable limited edition ants ones! So stinkin' cute!
 
 
These moccasins are definitely high quality and that can be seen in every stich in the shoe. I hope to get several others in the future to compliment many different outfits! These are comfort and adorableness all in one shoe!
 

1 comments:

Erin

These are adorable, and they look super comfy!

Post a Comment