Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big Titty Commitee

So I will be going on a 3 day trip with my husband's firm without dear child. I will be wearing dress clothes and such so I have been shopping to find the perfect outfits. I also had to go and get a new non nursing bra. That was an adventure all by itself. I absolutely hate when the bra ladies try and help you with finding a bra so decided to go at it by myself like I always have. After having huge nursing boobies I kept picking bras with too small a cup size. I decided to let my guard down and have the sales woman help. She ended up being awesome and she even nursed her son for 4 years. I must have tried on ever single huge boobie bra in the whole store....which amounted to about 30. I ended up with 2 that fit good and should look good under my outfits. The grand total was a size......DDD. Ugh....thankfully the size G was too big.

1 comments:

MOMMY-MOMO

oh i remember!! i hated bathing suit shopping while i was nursing! no fun.

My hubby just started a blog you might like. its about all board sports. he'll be opening a online store soon. check it out

http://www.obsidianboardingcompany.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment