Saturday, February 16, 2013

Princess Half Marathon Training Update

One one week till the Disney Princess Half Marathon and I am starting to get butterflies in my stomach about it!

I had an amazing run this morning of 8 miles at a 13:24 mile pace. I honestly was feeling great.


Here I am right after I finished. Do I look tired? I was not super tired but I am super lazy so I have a hard time pushing myself!

My fitness from the last 2 weeks.

Monday: 2.5 miles running on the treadmill then 1 hour of yoga
Tuesday: 30 minute cycle class then 2.5 miles on the treadmill
Wednesday: 2.5 miles running on the treadmill then 1 hour of yoga
Thursday: 30 minute cycle class then 2.5 miles on the treadmill
Friday: 2.5 miles on the elliptical then 1 hour yoga
Saturday: 7 mile run at 13:18 avg pace

Sunday: 1.5 hours of weights circuit
Monday: 2.5 miles running on the treadmill then 1 hour of yoga
Tuesday: 30 minute cycle class then 1 hour weights circuit
Wednesday: 2.5 miles running on the treadmill then 1 hour of yoga
Thursday:  30 minute cycle class then 1 hour weights circuit
Friday: 2.77 miles on teh elliptical then 1 hour yoga
Saturday: 8 miles at a 13:24 avg pace

Hoping to get a weights workout in tomorrow.

I have started my long runs at around 6:30am and I run much better at the earlier time. I like watching the sun rise and it is much cooler in the Florida heat.

My next update will be after the race. Here is hoping I finish and don't get swept up by those damn sweepers. I want to earn that medal!



1 comments:

Unknown

nice post. thanks to share this informative post.
wakeboards

Post a Comment